- Sorcery is a third-person action adventure game that uses the PlayStation Move in some fun ways. At the right price point this game could be petty successful. It's coming in spring 2011.
- PlayStation Move is perfect for a golfing game. A new Tiger Woods game with great current generation graphics (no offense to the Wii) could be great fun. The problem is the controller is so very precise, I can see Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 being just as frustrating as real golf.
- PlayStation Move will be available here in the states on September 19th. The controller itself will be available for $49.99 with the sub-controller for $29.99. A bundle including the PlayStation Eye, the motion controller, and Sports Champions will be available for $99.99. A bundle including a PS3, the controller, the camera, and the game will be available for $399.99. Between 15 and 20 Move compatible titles will be available at launch, with many more by the holiday season. It's a little pricey, but possibly worth it.
- If you're a fan of the series, look for God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
- Tons of PSP games are coming: Ace Combat: Joint Assault, Gravity Crash Portable, Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Tag Team, Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip, Madden NFL 2011, Invizimals, Patapon 3, Eyepet PSP, Piyotama, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, The 3rd Birthday, Persona 3 Portable, Ys: The Oath of Felghana, Valkyria Chronicles II, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and maybe some more.
- Little Big Planet 2 is expanding the creative possibilities present in the first game. Apparently it is possible to create nearly any type of game within LBP2.
- The Medal of Honor reboot and Dead Space 2 appear to have been developed with PS3 as their lead platform.
- Gabe Newell doesn't hate the PS3 anymore! And Portal 2 for PS3 is going to be the best version on any console?! Hell hath frozen over.
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is going to be amazing, and the PS3 is getting several exclusive missions for the game. Look for on November 16, 2010.
- It's amazing how good Gran Turismo 5 looks.
- InFamous 2 is happening in 2011.
- Killzone 3 looks like a nice shooter, but I'm not convinced that current 3D technology would make this sort of game more fun. I'm going to wait until the tech proves itself before I jump on the 3D bandwagon.
- Heroes on the Move is a mash-up of several great action platformers (Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, etc.) using the PlayStation Move. However, I'm not sure this how I want to play these sorts of games. I'll try to keep an open mind.
- Apparently, there is a camera peripheral for the PSP, and there's an augmented reality game that goes with it. Invizimals is that game.
- The Tester 2 is happening. Awww yeah!
- PlayStation Plus is a subscription service that will supposedly provide over $100 of value to the people who are willing to pay $50 a year or $17 a month.
- Final Fantasy XIV looks pretty decent, but will this be the first successful MMO for current generation consoles?
- The PS3 version of Mafia II will have exclusive stuff.
- Twisted Metal is back, and it's a PS3 exclusive.
What did you think?