Friday, February 6, 2009

Off To A Good Start...

I have a serious problem that I try to hide: I have a huge backlog of video games. There are quite a few of them that I've never even played, and even a few that are still wrapped in plastic.

As I've gotten older, I've gotten more and more busy with life. I transform time and effort into work, which I trade for money, and then I trade some of that money for video games. Yet, I can't seem to get any of that time back to invest in those video games I bought. Of course, the video game industry doesn't make it any easier for me: they keep producing games that I want to play.

That's where this blog comes into play. It's time to start working through that backlog. I'll be starting things off with my thoughts on Dragon Quest VII, which I finished last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment